Gentlemen & Co. Brand recognizes our obligations to not only to provide the highest of quality in products, but to give back to the communities in which we serve. Through our philanthropic efforts, the company seeks to address issues and needs by providing organized events within a host of underserved communities. To date we have developed the following programs:
- "Gentlemen & Co. Scholarship Fund" – This scholarship is open to anyone and will be awarded annually to first generation students looking to attend a four year degree program. We at Gentlemen & Co. understand that there is a huge need for additional funding to help our youth receive a shot at a fair education. We believe as long as someone has the drive to learn, we as a company should do our part to support.
We are happy to announce that the 2018 G+Co. Apparel Scholarship Application is now open. We will be giving 2 deserving students $500 for their college endeavors. Our requirements are:
- Be a High School Senior of Color
- Have a 3.0 (or 85%) average of better
- Fill out our scholarship application
The applications are due April 1st and we will choose the best applications and announce the winners on June 1. You can access the application here.
- "Dress to impress on the journey to success" – Gentleman and Co. and its partners will host events where we go directly into underserved communities to teach and mentor at risk youth how to dress to impress on their journey to success! What this means is we will be showing young men how to properly coordinate their business attire as well as the simpler things such as the event titled “Teach me how to Tie” where we teach and show the various ways to tie a necktie.
If you would like to be involved in any one of our events, or have an event you would like to partner in with our company please email us at: Gentlemenandcompany@gmail.com