J. Ciro Phoenix Chronograph Timepiece
The Phoenix timepiece is the quintessential blend of dark and bright, with a stunning rose gold case, black textured enamel dial and rose gold accents.
- 42mm 316L Stainless Steel Case (10.7mm thick)
- Rose Gold Finish
- Water Resistant 5 ATM
- Brushed, Textured Black Dial with Applied Indices
- Seiko Quartz Chronograph Movement
- 3 Subdials: 60s at 60hr, 60 min at 9hr, 1/10s at 12hr
- Super Luminova Hour and Minute Hands
- Cyclops Magnifying Date Window
- Mineral Glass
- Screw-down Caseback
100% Leather, American-made Strap
Black Silicone Racing Strap
- Two-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Free Battery Replacement for Life
- Free Strap Installation for Life
- Free Watch Cleaning for Life
This model is named after Phoenix Street Circuit, where the Formula One United States Grand Prix was held for a total of three years. After the third event, the raceway was dropped by Formula One without much explanation.
The Phoenix’s darkened dial is a testament to the mysterious disappearance of the street circuit from the Formula One schedule; however, the burst of color created by the contrasting rose gold case emulates the mythological Phoenix's rise from the ashes. With such elegant style, the Phoenix is a timepiece worth collecting.