J. Ciro Monza Chronograph Timepiece
One of the original designs of the Circuit Chronograph Series, this timepiece features a Stainless Steel case with a light grey, textured enamel dial.
- 42mm 316L Stainless Steel Case (10.7mm thick)
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Water Resistant 5 ATM
- Brushed, Textured Grey Dial with Applied Indices
- Seiko Quartz Chronograph Movement
- 3 Subdials: 60s at 60hr, 60 min at 9hr, 1/10s at 12hr
- Super Luminova Hour and Minute Hands
- Cyclops Magnifying Date Window
- Mineral Glass
- Screw-down Caseback
100% Leather, American-made Strap
Black Silicone Racing Strap
White Silicone Racing Strap
- Two-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Free Battery Replacement for Life
- Free Strap Installation for Life
- Free Watch Cleaning for Life
This model is named after the Autodromo Nazionale Monza, a historic race track located north of Milan, Italy. The track has hosted the Formula One Italian Grand Prix since the series’ inception.
The Monza is known for its long straightaways and fast corner turns, resulting in drivers reaching speeds of well over 200mph.