J. Ciro Monaco Chronograph Timepiece
The Monaco features a Stainless Steel case with a black, textured enamel dial.
- 42mm 316L Stainless Steel Case (10.7mm thick)
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Water Resistant 5 ATM
- Brushed, Textured Black Dial with Applied Indices
- Seiko Quartz Chronograph Movement
- 3 Subdials: 60s at 60hr, 60 min at 9hr, 1/10s at 12hr
- Super Luminova Hour and Minute Hands
- Cyclops Magnifying Date Window
- Mineral Glass
- Screw-down Caseback
100% Leather, American-made Strap
Black Silicone Racing Strap
White Silicone Racing Strap
- Two-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Free Battery Replacement for Life
- Free Strap Installation for Life
- Free Watch Cleaning for Life
This model is named after the Monaco Grand Prix, a fan favorite Formula One race. Monaco is one of the most prestigious automobile races in the world.
Located on the French Riviera, the racetrack runs through the streets of Monaco with many elevation changes, tight corners, and the infamous tunnel making this course one of the world’s most demanding.