J. Ciro Black Panorama Chronograph Timepiece
The Panorama timepiece is a brilliantly dark timepiece featuring the collection’s only black case and a matching black, textured enamel dial.
- 42mm 316L Stainless Steel Case (10.7mm thick)
- Black Finish
- Water Resistant 5 ATM
- Brushed, Textured Black Dial with Applied Indices
- Seiko Quartz Chronograph Movement
- 3 Subdials: 60s at 60hr, 60 min at 9hr, 1/10s at 12hr
- Super Luminova Hour and Minute Hands
- Cyclops Magnifying Date Window
- Mineral Glass
- Screw-down Caseback
100% Leather, American-made Strap
Black Silicone Racing Strap
- Two-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Free Battery Replacement for Life
- Free Strap Installation for Life
- Free Watch Cleaning for Life
The Panorama gets its name from the Mount Panorama Circuit located in New South Wales, Australia. The track is technically a street circuit as it runs through public roads. Mount Panorama's location deceives some drivers as they are challenged to navigate steep inclines and quick corners.
A beautiful location sets Mount Panorama apart but its extreme elevation changes makes this a dangerous track to race on. For exceptional style, we recommend pairing this timepiece with our black silicone racing strap.